Introduction to Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
Who is this course suitable for?
The Introduction to Aerial Yoga by Circ Fitness is intended as a CPD for Qualified Yoga, Pilates, Fitness and Therapists, who are looking to add Aerial yoga to their teaching skill set. This course is also suited to anyone who has experience with Antigravity fitness or therapy who would like to further their knowledge and repertoire for their own Aerial yoga practice. We aim to give you the skills/ confidence needed to deliver and lead Aerial yoga classes that will work for a broad range of individuals.
What Will I Learn?
- How to cue up to 50 aerial yoga poses and transitions safely, effectively and concisely
- How to quickly identify and adjust common aerial yoga pose misalignments to maximize safety in group classes
- How to create aerial yoga sequences, including poses and transitions, that flow seamlessly
- How to teach full one-hour beginner, restorative, mixed-levels, and themed aerial yoga classes
- How to modify or advance aerial yoga poses for students of varying levels
- How to identify movements and active muscle groups in the body, including understanding the way tissues work in concert to achieve movement
- How to incorporate anatomical vocabulary, including directional and movement terms, major bones/bony landmarks and muscle groups into class direction
- How to lead a centering at beginning of class and savasana at the end
- How to develop your own style/voice for effective communication
- How to properly rig and maintain aerial yoga equipment
- The various benefits and contraindications for aerial yoga practice
What is included?
- 20 hours in-person 3-day weekend intensive
- A comphrensive training manual with a step by syep guide and photographs of the Aerial yoga sequence we will teach.
- The opportunity to teach and practove with real students in a real class environment
- Work experience and oversavtion hours at Circ fitness studio post Teacher training weekend
- Work placement at our Studio is available
How Much Does it Cost / Dates ?
Dates for training are April 1st, 2nd 10am to 5pm with breaks of course. Then on April 8th @10am to 12pm you will have your assessment and certificate presentation.
When you complete your day 1 and 2 you have access to shadow any class with me. I have also set aside time for you guys to practice in the studio April 7th 5pm to 7.30pm
Early Bird: €550 (payment in full by March 26th, 2023)
Full Price: €650
Payment can be made Via Bank Transfer -IBAN IE75AIBK93350325661087 BIC AIBKIE2D
A nonrefundable deposit of €250 is due at the time of registration to secure your spot. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to set up a payment plan for the remaining balance. All tuition fees are nonrefundable. If you need to cancel for any