Terms and Conditions
Circ Fitness Studios
These terms and conditions apply to all agreements at CIRC FITNESS.
On our Circ fitness website booking, Registration/Payment for a class/package, the client agrees with the terms and conditions at Circ fitness Studio.
Circ fitness has the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. All changes will be notified in advance. If a client fails to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions, Circ fitness has the right to refuse service to the client.
Please be aware that any alcohol or mind-altering substance is not permitted at Circ Fitness Studio.
As much as we at Circ fitness take precautions, Accidents and Injuries may still occur. By participating/registering in one of Circ fitness classes /packages, the client acknowledges and accepts responsibility for their own precaution in Circ fitness Studio.
Classes and Memberships
Bookings are made via our website, and your reservation is confirmed when payment for the class/package is made. Generally, we run 4-week terms for classes and packages.
Drop-ins are available depending on the spaces available.
Photos and Videos
Circ Fitness will use videos and photos positively to express our studio activities /community events. Clients can video their material at the studio; clients are not permitted to video Circ fitness instructors unless agreed.
To opt-out of content that may be released, Please let your trainer know. Circ Fitness values your preference.
Teacher Training Cancellation Policy
We recognise that there may be times when customers cannot attend booked training, and we aim to be helpful and flexible in accommodating cancellation requests wherever possible. However, cancellations may affect our costs and the quality of training for other customers; therefore, any decisions relating to cancellations will be at the final discretion of the Manager.
- Cancellations received up to 30 days before the start of the training start date will not be charged the training fee.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received 1-14 days prior to the training start date.
- No refund will be given for failing to attend the training without any prior notification.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change the training at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, venue and equipment unavailability, equipment, or trainer availability.
- We will aim to provide you with a minimum of 14 days notification, or the earliest possible notification of any changes where unforeseen circumstances have resulted in the change.
- Learners will not be charged for the training, and we will endeavour to provide alternative training arrangements
- We will not be deemed liable for any direct or indirect consequential costs that the learner may have incurred as a result of cancelled training, including, but not limited to, accommodation and transportation costs.
- We shall not be liable for damages resulting from errors or omissions in the training resources.
- We shall not be liable for any damages that result from the use of the training materials or content from the training programme.
Any learner who believes that they have not been treated fairly, and in accordance with this policy, is entitled to raise their concerns. The complaint is to be addressed to Gemma Habington, CEO of Circ Fitness Ireland.
Any complaints of discrimination will be dealt with fairly, promptly, and confidentially. We reserve the right to change our Equal Opportunities Policy without prior notice. This policy is kept under review and subject to change in line with changes and amendments to law and any events that require the policy is updated.